DUI Task Force
It is the mission of this Task Force to reduce alcohol and drug related motor vehicle crashes, injuries and deaths in Jefferson County. Efforts will include education regarding alcohol/ drug consequences, promotion of healthy choices and community involvement.
Task Force Meetings are held every third Tuesday of the month, in theconference room in the basement of the courthouse annex, below the Treasurer's office, in Boulder. Meetings begin at 6 pm. The Public is welcome and encouraged to attend.
- Tom Gimsrud, Jefferson County Sheriff's Office
- Kellie Doherty, Jefferson County Attorney's Office
- Barb Reiter, DUI TF Coordinator
- Jan VanDuynhoven, Citizen Board Member
- Dave Gleich, MT Highway Patrol
- Leonard Wortman, County Commissioner
- Kathy Dyer, Citizen Board Member
- Anjeanette Haas, JHS teacher
- Barb Reiter
- Jefferson County DUI Task Force
- PO Box 588
- Boulder MT 59632
- (406) 461-3618
Junior Member Application
The DUI Taskforce is currently looking for new junior members. Junior members work with the task force to educate their peers and the Jefferson County community about safe driving and DUI prevention.